Emulium® Dolcea MB is a PEG-free O/W emulsifier of 100% natural origin, easy to formulate and flexible which creates from fluid textures to thick butters.
Emulium® Dolcea MB shows high compatibility with cosmetic ingredients and provides excellent stability alongside natural gelling agents.
With immediate and long-lasting moisturizing power, this ingredient brings functionality and efficacy to a wide range of applications.
Featuring a strong sensory signature, it brings extreme softness to cosmetic emulsions. COSMOS approved, Emulium® Dolcea MB can be used in organically certified, vegan and readily biodegradable formulations.
- The most robust of Gattefossé natural emulsifiers range
- Easy to process in lab and production
- Intense and durable moisturization
- Brings extreme softness
- Creates readily biodegradable formulations
Use level 3-5%
100% natural origin (ISO 16128)
Certified RSPO Mass Balance
Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Glyceryl Stearate (and) Jojoba Esters (and) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax (and) Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate (and) Water (and) Polyglycerin-3
China NMPA notified
A fine-tuned composition
Gattefossé pushed the limits of its patented wax butter technology to develop the most advanced and robust version of Gattefossé ingredients from wax butters, Emulium® Dolcea MB.
Every component of Emulium® Dolcea MB plays a critical role to ensure stability and impact to the final emulsion.
- Jojoba and sunflower waxes used in Emulium® Dolcea MB react with vegetable polyglycerol to create a 100% natural origin O/W emulsifier, which bring moisturizing benefits due to the vegetable waxes and true sensory identity.
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate (SSG) is used as a strong primary emulsification agent.
- Glyceryl stearate and cetearyl alcohol add even more robustness to the emulsion structure.
- The composition of Emulium® Dolcea MB has been carefully chosen to ensure excellent biodegradability
- Emulium® Dolcea MB is considered as readily biodegradable
Emulium® Dolcea MB can be added to the oil phase preferentially, or to the water phase if necessary.
Robust, it is capable of emulsifying and stabilizing emulsions with up to 40% of oil phase. In the form of pellets, it is very easy to formulate, it does not require high shear mixing and enables the creation of very fine emulsions (5-10 µm).
Different formulation processes:
With Emulium® Dolcea MB, our most natural emulsifier, several processes can be used to answer different constraints.
Watch this video to discover each of them and their benefits !
Formulas made with Emulium® Dolcea MB present an extreme softness with:
- White and glossy textures
- Softness during application
- Extremely soft afterfeel
Immediate and long-lasting moisturizing properties:
- Emulium® Dolcea MB significantly improves the moisturization of the skin compared to a PEG emulsifier
- The skin is moisturized up to 48 hours
- The skin moisturtizing level is homogeneoulsy improved throughout the face