Are you a journalist interested in finding out more about Gattefossé, its news or its products?
In this section, you'll find our press releases, photos and much more.
To visit the Gattefossé Foundation press area, click here.
Our press releases
The Gattefossé Group is a community of employees, all driven by a dual mission: the performance of its products and the personalized support of its customers.
Gattefossé develops, manufactures and sells pharmaceutical excipients and cosmetic ingredients of natural origin for the beauty and health industries worldwide, through its 12 affiliated companies and network of global agents and distributors in 80 countries.
Specialist in lipid chemistry and botanical extraction, Gattefossé offers recognized expertise in formulation using its 4 Technical Centers of Excellence in France, China, India and the United States.
Environmental and social issues have always been part of the culture of this French and independant family business, founded in Lyon in 1880. Today, Gattefossé relies on a purposeful CSR approach to build its innovation and development strategy. The headquarters are located in Saint-Priest, near Lyon, France.
- Creation in 1880
- 2 markets: Personal Care and Pharmaceuticals
- 2 expertises in speciality chemistry: lipid chemistry and plant chemistry
- 25% of our employees dedicated to R&D and applications
- 4 Technical Centers of Excellence: China, France, India, USA
- 12 affiliates and 40 distributors covering 90 countries
- 3 production sites in France, Singapore and the USA (under construction)
- Gatt’up & act: 3 pillars in our CSR strategy
To contact us, fill in the contact form and we will be happy to answer your media inquiries.