In a few words
Minimalist formula containing liquid crystals thanks to its carefully developed composition, this cream has a unique sensoriality provided by its stable structure, obtained without any gelling agent: slightly translucent and very shiny texture, fresh and matte effect on application. Its manufacturing process is very simple and fast (one-pot), and it requires very little energy (single phase heating, slow stirring).
- Liquid crystals
- Luxury texture
- Fresh & matte afterfeel
|EMULIUM® DOLCEA MB||CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, JOJOBA ESTERS, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, WATER, POLYGLYCERIN-3||Gattefossé||6.00|
|LABRAFAC™ CC MB||CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE||Gattefossé||15.00|
|CETOSTEARYL ALCOHOL||CETEARYL ALCOHOL||BASF||5.00|
|B||CITRIC ACID (10% SOL.)||WATER, CITRIC ACID||-||0.14|
- Prepare A and heat to 75°C.
- Mix slowly (700 rpm) for about 10 min.
- Increase the speed to 1000 rpm to homogenize then add B.
- Aspect: White bright cream
- pH = 6.5 ± 0.5
- Viscosity Brookfield RV (spindle B, speed 5): approx. 40 000 mPa.s after 24h
- 99% natural origin (ISO 16128)