Did you know that age spots are the first sign of aging in Asian skin, and the third major aging concern of European and American women, after wrinkles and sagging?
Although it was previously believed that these spots form primarily in the epidermis, recent research suggests that the health of the dermis also plays a role in their formation.
Gatuline® Spot-Light is the first ingredient to diminish these spots while brightening complexion—through targeted preventive and curative action at the epidermal and dermal levels.
- Reduces visibility and number of age spots
- Diminishes appearance of dark spots
- Acts on epidermal and dermal causes of age spots
- Lightens skin tone
Natural origin (ISO 16128): 100%
Butylene Glycol (and) Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water (and) Alcohol (and) Sophora Flavescens Root Extract
China NMPA notified
Mechanism of action
A double targeted action at both epidermal and dermal levels for higher efficacy:
- In the epidermis, Gatuline® Spot-Light decreases melanin synthesis and enhances desquamation, eliminating accumulated melanin from the upper skin layers.
- In the dermis, it protects the fibroblast environment from premature degradation and glycation.
- Throughout the skin, it inhibits inflammation and provides protection from oxidative degradation.
Tested on a panel of 30 women in Thailand, Gatuline® Spot-Light was proven to :
- Significantly reduces age spot visibility and density
- Diminishes spots by blurring their perimeters
- Significantly reduces the size of age spots after 56 day
Gatuline® Spot-Light is obtained by extracting active molecules from Asian Sophora flavescens and handpicked Italian kiwi.
Our strict sourcing standards ensure continuous supply and appropriate concentrations of key molecules, while preserving the natural growth and health of the plants.