As the skin ages, a progressive disorganization of the dermal structure occurs and is responsible for reduced firmness and tonicity. Face and body contours lose their definition, décolleté and neck areas become wrinkled.
Gatuline® In-Tense MB is an active ingredient of natural origin that acts deeply in the skin, in the extra-cellular matrix. By stimulating fibroblasts’ activity, it provides support to the collagen fiber network and restores firmness and smoothness of the face and the body.
- Reinforces the architecture of the dermis
- Stimulates the biomechanical functions of the fibroblasts
- Reduces wrinkled appearance of the face and neck
- Smoothes the décolleté area
- Makes body skin firmer, more tonic
Natural origin (ISO 16128): 100%
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Acmella Oleracea Extract
China NMPA notified
The ingredient video summary
Mechanism of action
The tightening and firming properties of Gatuline® In-Tense MB have been measured in vitro using a GlasBoxPlus® device. This device quantifies the forces developed by fibroblasts and allows to determine their lifting effect.
These results highlight a clear stimulation of the contractile power of the fibroblasts in presence of Gatuline® In-Tense MB.
Efficacy validated through complete substantation studies :
- Visibly reduces crow's feet wrinkles from the very first day of use
- Improves body skin firmness and tonicity
- Reduces the crepey appearance on the neck and décolleté
Gatuline® In-Tense MB is a concentrated oily extract taken from the flower of the Acmella Oleracea plant also called Paracress or “Brède mafane”, a traditional spicy condiment. Acmella Oleracea is renowned for its high content in alkylamides, markers of the plant activity.