Formulating cosmetic preparations often means combining materials that are not very compatible while creating a strong sensorial identity. Now imagine an emulsifier that could not only help solve a wide range of formulating problems but also confer a soft, velvety feel.
Answering formulators’ needs for a high-performance emulsifier, Gattefossé has developed an original combination of nonionic products, offering exceptional emulsifying power and a heightened sensorial experience: Emulium® Delta MB.
Emulium® Delta MB is an O/W emulsifier certified RSPO Mass Balance (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil).
- Excellent emulsifying and stabilizing properties
- Solution for difficult formulations
- Velvet touch
Use level 2-6%
Certified RSPO Mass Balance
Cetyl Alcohol (and) Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-75 Stearate (and) Ceteth-20 (and) Steareth-20
China NMPA notified
In formulation, Emulium® Delta MB shows multiple benefits:
- Excellent stability - incorporates easily into formulations ranging in pH from 3 to 13
- Stabilizing difficult actives
- Exceptional compatibility with a wide range of oils and actives ingredients
- Easy to formulate, process independent, adapted to one-pot process, making it easy and painless to go from lab to production
Emulium® Delta MB has a distinctive sensory profile, bringing extreme softness and velvet-touch during application.
- Creamy emulsions
- Solft, velvety feel
- Non-greasy and non-tacky afterfeel