In a few words
This minimalist formula is the one used for substantiation tests of Emulium® Dermolea MB.
With its fluid texture, this daily skincare product is quickly absorbed and leaves a light moisturizing film that provides long-lasting comfort to the skin - characteristic of the sensory signature of Emulium® Dermolea MB. Clinically tested for 28 days on different skin types (phototypes I to VI), this formula with 4% Emulium® Dermolea MB has an immediate and long-lasting moisturizing effect (up to 8 hours), as well as a long-term soothing effect. Fragrance-free, this minimalist formula reinforces the skin barrier function and offers optimal tolerance for sensitive skin.
Adapted to all types of climate, its sensoriality is identical in tropical and temperate environments.
- Facial care
- Light feel
|AVICEL® PC 591||MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, CELLULOSE GUM||DUPONT||1,50|
|SATIAXANE™ VPC 911||XANTHAN GUM||CARGILL||0,20|
|B||EMULIUM® DERMOLEA MB||POLYGLYCERYL-6 DISTEARATE, CANDELILLA/JOJOBA/RICE BRAN
|CETYL ALCOHOL||CETYL ALCOHOL||-||1,50|
|MOD MB||OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE||GATTEFOSSE||8,00|
|CETIOL® OE||DICAPRYLYL ETHER||BASF||3,00|
|LABRAFAC™ CC MB||CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE||GATTEFOSSE||5,00|
|C||CITRIC ACID (10% SOL.)||WATER, CITRIC ACID||-||0,11|
- Heat water at 70°C and disperse Avicel® PC 591 under mixing. Homogenize for 10 minutes under high speed.
- Premix xanthan gum and glycerin, add it to A1, and maintain mixing for 10 minutes.
- Heat B up to 70°C and stir until complete solubilization.
- Under high shear, add B (70°C) to A (70°C), and homogenize for 10 minutes.
- Cool under mixing up to 35°C, then add C and stir for 5 minutes.
- Complete cooling to 25°C under mixing
White glossy emulsion
- pH: 5.8 ± 0.3
- Viscosity Brookfield RV (spindle A, speed 5):
approx. 28000 ± 3000 mPa.s after 24h
- Natural origin >99% (ISO 16128)