INCI: Glyceryl Stearate (and) Propylene Glycol Stearate (and) Glyceryl Isostearate
(and) Propylene Glycol Isostearate (and) Oleth-25 (and) Ceteth-25
- Suitable for the formulation of inorganic powders (sunscreens, pigments), hydro-alcoholic products, sprayable deodorants and anti-perspirants.
- Suitable for low-energy and one-pot manufacturing processes.
- Can be adapted for mass-market formulations.
- O/W emulsifier, Allows formulation of low viscosity emulsions
- Make-up: good compatibility with pigments and electrolytes
- Sun Care: good compatibility with organic or mineral sun filters
- Toiletries: incorporation of up to 20% alcohol, interesting for the formulation of aftershaves or anti-perspirants
- Skin care: Slimming lotions or emulsions with high perfume content
Fluid Lotions – Lotions – Supple Creams
- Thin, white and bright emulsions
- Easy spreading, rapid absorption
- Light residual film, non-greasy and non-tacky
- Usage level : 4-8%, Suitable pH level : 3-9