Gattefossé is a French Medium-Sized Company, with headquarters in Saint-Priest, Lyon. We have two manufacturing sites, and 13 distribution affiliates worldwide.
Our corporate Management Committee defines the strategic orientations of the company by and ensures their implementation by setting goals in line with corporate values.
It is composed of representative experts from all key-entities within the group, either functional or operational, local or global:
- Jacques Moyrand, Chairman of the Group since 1997
- Bruno Mahler, Scientific Advisor
- Olivier Midler, Chief Executive Officer
- Eric Brun, President and CEO North America
- Frédéric Demarne, Group Director - Research & Development
- Eduardo de Purgly, Group Director - Marketing and Business Development
- Jean-Pierre Laforêt, Group Director - Industrial Operations
- Guillaume Querneau, Group Chief Financial Officer
- Thierry Magnet, General Manager Western Europe
- Paula Lennon, Group Director - Marketing & Innovation